Date: 18 May 2024
Welcome, Guest
Complete, all you can do here.
Sonicly

[ New Messages · Forum Rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Sonicly Forum » Sonicly Share » Love & Relationships » "Two Scoops" and "Sprinkles" Make it Legal
"Two Scoops" and "Sprinkles" Make it Legal
777Date: Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 14.26 | Message # 1
Like Sharing
Group: User
User ID: 777
Awards: 0 [+] Loading Awards...
In an early MML blog post, I predicted the failure of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's relationship due to (what I saw as) a big disparity in the looks department. I described Fox as having received two scoops while Green got mere sprinkles from the beauty gods. My theory was that disparities like that rarely work in Hollywood, especially with actors that aren't exactly...ahem, thespians. My theory (if you can even call it that) was that in H-Wood it's all about power, and power imbalances (her career is hot, his is so not) do not bode well for red carpet-going duos.

But what the hell do I know? Not much it turns out -- especially when it comes to commenting on the love lives of celebrities. But let's be real, I was (as usual) just trying to be funny. Obviously, this relationship, which has been going strong since 2004, is more than just a flash in the pan. In fact, as of last week it's a marriage. And since I’m already going to be taking the bus to humble-town, I'll admit, Brian Austin Greene isn't exactly a dog. I'm sure that tons of women out there find him adorable. It's just that he's rocking a bit of a passe (cough, douchey), mid-80s look that I'm not a super-big fan of. Whatevs, apparently Fox continues to find him foxy, so I'll shut up now. But just 'til tomorrow.

So here's my question for the day. Are any of you one half of a couple that people said wouldn't last? (Full disclosure -- I am -- but I'll save that story for another day.)

Sonicly Forum » Sonicly Share » Love & Relationships » "Two Scoops" and "Sprinkles" Make it Legal
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Forum Statistics
Chrysler to build ZF'...
SEAL OFFLINE(SEAL OFFLIN...
Tips Menghias Kamar Agar...
Strategi Jitu Agar Lekas...
Tips Rahasia ML ...
Masyarakat Bisa Tuntut P...
Tanaman Berkhasiat Obat ...
Bahaya Onani Bagi Remaja...
Dicari, Sonicly Designer