Date: 25 Apr 2024
Welcome, Guest
Complete, all you can do here.
Sonicly

[ New Messages · Forum Rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Sonicly Forum » Hobby & Entertainment » Automotive » This Thing Out in the Rowboat and Do What Needs to Be Done
This Thing Out in the Rowboat and Do What Needs to Be Done
777Date: Saturday, 30 Oct 2010, 17.10 | Message # 1
Like Sharing
Group: User
User ID: 777
Awards: 0 [+] Loading Awards...
Some people argue that aesthetic quality is purely subjective; that standing cultural mores are nothing but byproducts of a particular time and place; that beauty -- or lack thereof -- is solely in the eye of the beholder.

For those people, I give you what is possibly the ugliest car (the Scion xB notwithstanding) ever: the custom-built, Cadillac XLR-based Godfather Roadster -- now selling on eBay for a mere 50 grand.

Ludicrously extended wheelbase? Check. Gaudy red leather seats, with "Godfather"-styled stitching? Check. Extraneous tubes, double side-mounted spares, freaking foot-long horns extending from the grille? Check, and mate. (You can see the rest of the pictures, via Jalopnik.com, here.)

I'll leave out any crass stereotypes regarding the sort of person who would purchase this monstrosity -- especially because I think I have some in my extended family -- and will simply say that I would rather drive around in car sporting a blown-up picture of the cheerleading squad from my high school laughing at my naked self than in this embarrassment.

Check out the accompanying ad:
CALLING ALL SUPER STAR ATHLETES, MOVIE STARS, MUSICIANS, OR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO FEEL LIKE ONE!!! I PRESENT THE ONLY CAR IN THE ENTIRE PLANET SUCH AS THIS .. THIS 2008 CADILLAC XLR IS A ONE ONLY BUILT BY GOD FATHER CREATIONS. THE CAR HAS ONLY 4,500 MILES AND IS JUST SIMPLY PUT A SHOW STOPPER!!! THE ORIGINAL OWNER JUST BOUGHT THE CAR AND HAS COME INTO SOME PERSONAL ISSUES AND HAD TO SELL IT.
THE CAR WAS PURCHASED NEW FROM HIS LOCAL CADILAC DEALER AND THEN TRANSPORTED WHICH THE BUILDER HAS OVER 4000 HRS INTO THE REPRODUCTION. THERE ARE NO ISSUES WITH THE CAR NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT AND STILL SMELLS NEW. THERE ARE HOWEVER SOME ISSUES WITH A FEW PANELS THAT ARE HAVING PAINT CHIPS.. THIS WILL BE REPAIRED BEFORE THE SALE OF THE CAR. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME @ [redacted] THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK

Sonicly Forum » Hobby & Entertainment » Automotive » This Thing Out in the Rowboat and Do What Needs to Be Done
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Forum Statistics
Chrysler to build ZF'...
SEAL OFFLINE(SEAL OFFLIN...
Tips Menghias Kamar Agar...
Strategi Jitu Agar Lekas...
Tips Rahasia ML ...
Masyarakat Bisa Tuntut P...
Tanaman Berkhasiat Obat ...
Bahaya Onani Bagi Remaja...
Dicari, Sonicly Designer